Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· dilemma.
· err ?
· new semester.
· :)
· broom broom broom.
· 251 km.
· Hey ho, let's go !
· I was born to get wild.
· Hmm.
· teenage dreams.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

2010.
Friday, December 31, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Another chapter of life will ended by the end of the day today. and a new chapter will begins. Truthfully, I am excited and very much looking forward to have a great year ahead. A lot of things had happened for the past twelve months. In just a blink of an eye , a year had passed.


2010 has been the BEST YEAR yet. It has been a year full of happiness, glee, excitement , and endless fun. True, there's up and downs in life but that just it. Secrets came up and secrets were told all year long. I've known who to trust and who's not. To learn more about life each day and to live up the reality altho sometimes it sucks so bad. I cried and I laughed with the people I spend time with. I've found my passion and develop it more. very very much in love :)


My 2nd semester kicks in the 3rd of January and I want to get better results this time. That's one of my new resolution of the new coming year. I can't wait to start class actually, to get together with my wack-o classmates .
I can say is this year has been full of excitement and happiness.



I wanna leave out all of angry memories, all the disappointment from this year for good, and to make sure it stays there and not coming in next year.




Hope next year turns out great for all of us. Cheers xx



HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Labels: ,