Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· broom broom broom.
· 251 km.
· Hey ho, let's go !
· I was born to get wild.
· Hmm.
· teenage dreams.
· the girl that could.
· the kind of guy that attracts me.
· HUARGH !
· so orgasmic :-D


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

:)
Saturday, December 25, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Most of the time, you fall for someone only because that particular person was the only one there for you when you needed company most. Listening to his voice. ALL GLEEFUL, made me smile at instance. Check up on him everyday because it is ought to do so. :) The lame jokes, repeated words of his are all I waited everyday :) I hope this feeling is not gonna lie to me again. it has been long since this feeling made its way to me. Knowing now I've finally made the right choice made me even more happier.









and right now, i'll just enjoy the ride and waited for that magic words to greet me . THANK YOU :-D

Labels: