Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· 251 km.
· Hey ho, let's go !
· I was born to get wild.
· Hmm.
· teenage dreams.
· the girl that could.
· the kind of guy that attracts me.
· HUARGH !
· so orgasmic :-D
· Dearest you,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

broom broom broom.
Saturday, December 25, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wanie in her 60's night kebaya. gorgeous ! ♥ :-D


the day started well and ended well. it has been two days I'm back in Kuantan. Maddy, Eleena and Badihah just left for their semester break today and I am now with Fasha until tomorrow. She's leaving Kuantan with Haziq tomorrow morning. I hope you had fun yeah :) and thank you for not letting this girl died out of boredom due to lack of entertainment. LOLOLOLOLOLOL :-D It's Christmas today and unlike the previous years, I celebrated Christmas this year all ALONE with the companion of the broom and the house that could be mistaken as sarang tikus for real.

YES, I did THE MAJORRRRR spring cleaning all alone today *bangga* NYOHOHOHOHO :'D

Ingat senang ke nak bersihkan rumah yang dah nampak macam hutan ? Hahahahaha. Seriously messy, but I had fun cleaning (Y) Mesti mak bangga kalau dia tau Atika ni macam mana kat Kuantan. HAHAHAHA :-D Practice today was okay i guess. Funnier than yesterday. FUN FUN FUN ! :-D We practiced the effect of the restless soul for the theater. Ngehehehehe. watch me perform, alrighty? :)


Spent the evening with Maddy and Wanie. Did photo shoot the night before for their 60's annual dinner :3 I want to do another photoshoot ! :) LENSaddict !!! :-D doing the next photo shoot once the new semester commences. yaaaaaays ! :) Went to TC with them and first time buying at McD's drive-thru. LMAO. Excited can? Ekekekeke :'D






Phone is still quiet . I iz LONELYYYYY. Faster come lah you peepz !! :'(

Labels: