Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· err ?
· new semester.
· :)
· broom broom broom.
· 251 km.
· Hey ho, let's go !
· I was born to get wild.
· Hmm.
· teenage dreams.
· the girl that could.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

dilemma.
Friday, December 31, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
okay, here's the real deal ; i never had this moment where this guy fall in love with me and starts doing all sorts of thing to woo me in his arm. and i doubt it will ever happen. my point is, ever since I've started college, I've been having this feeling towards the opposite sex and it really creeps the hell out of me. I'm not trying to attach any strings here but sometimes having someone close to you and they're not addressed as Miss or Madam gave me this thought ; are they for real ?


True , I used to have a very low self-esteem before . and the self-esteem issue seems to be bugging me even more when it comes to think about relationships. NO, I AM NOT DESPERATE. just, erm - tad curious to know how does it feels like to be in love. Heh. Right now, I'm in dilemma because I am afraid that I might be getting the wrong signals from him . Maybe all those things are merely affections and nothing else. I'm still keeping my options available.


BUT,


It's hard when i fall in love with you . so how ?






*shrugs and walks away *

Labels: