Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· The XY factors. Hiiii.
· Beautiful hangover.
· Love.
· sugar, spice and everything nice.
· think think think.
· To whoever it may concern,
· so be it.
· Mari kita meronggeng.
· time to say goodbye.
· updates.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

smile ouh smile.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm gonna go for Bob's terapi dengan senyuman or I'll go nuts thinking about my problems right now.



Bad news, peeps. I am NOT going out anywhere except to the nearest mall during this semester break. PFFT. The horror lah okeh :'( *buad muka comel kat Abah* Nak duet, pwease ? :3 Haha. I'm Daddy's little girl, what to do. Hekhek :p Jealous? go fly kite now. heeeee.


25 days left till I'm going back to Kuantan. It feels tormented hereeeee *dramatic music ON* :p not really lah, but not being able to go out and hang out with my friends sucks. with ze big 'S' . huh. Your truly is gaining weight. Hari-hari asyik makn tido, makan tido .___. curse you , apetite. LOL. Makin lama makin tembam okeh. aaaaaaaaa.


I miss everyone badly :'( Especially my girls. Haih. Phone is really unattended since the credit is like ASDFGHJKL D; Still no money. I am not really a spender , but ouh well. Faster go back to Kuantan lah . i wanna find jobs there. D;


Practically turned my frowns upside down after chatting with Megat (Y) Omgg. i miss him ; KBS so badddd. sempat lagi mengenakan saya dengan Din and Zameer. PFFT. kuang asam betol -,-. Listening to That Girl over and over again because I'm very much addicted to it. Had fun during the day chatting with my sister :) Fetched my mum to work. That's all I guess.



ouh and I think my rabbits are GAY ;O

Labels: ,