Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· the kind of guy that attracts me.
· HUARGH !
· so orgasmic :-D
· Dearest you,
· state of mind,
· PFFFFFTTT.
· " Ibu, Jefri datang dari mana? "
· The story sings and the chemistry wins :-D
· I'm so glad I didn't eat your chocolate chip cooki...
· Subway sandwich.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

the girl that could.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
-I got this anonymous phone call from this guy that claimed he is from Sentul. the call was made at around 12 midnight when i was already half asleep. Like dude, get a life wei ! you literally freak me out ! -.-"
- I am craving so bad for another round of Starbucks and Subway . zzzzzz.
- Akmal kata saya dah chubby sikit . aaaaa. TIDAAAAAAAAAAK ! D;

- My sister is screaming as she watched Malaysia VS Vietnam. TWO goals. but then, since when she watched MALAYSIAN football ? -.-"
- Superboy is a superduper happy boy. I am so glad you're back here ! :D Rindu kodd. haha. have fun main futsal :)
- To those who don't like me being me, just err- go fly kite :D
- I want to buy that DOLLY blouse so bad. ABAH, PLEASE ! :(
- I've gained wait. It's official.
- Might be getting COOKIES MONSTER plush toy all the way from Singaporeeeee (Y)
- Teringin na ada boyfriend *grins* :B
- I DIDN'T BLOG ABOUT CLARK KENT FOR SHO LOOOOOOOOONG !! HOMAIGOODDDDD !!! :o

- Biskut blackcurrant is sho orgasmic :3
- BEAST is so orgasmic too ! omnomnom :]
- Going balik to Kuantan on Dec 27th. HULLA ! ;)
- Will write MOAR short fics when i go balik kampung.
- My shoe size is decreasing. like wtf ? -.-" is that even NORMAL ?
- I got a new stalking subject. He he he.
- I love you ;)
- Nak tengok AKU MASIH DARA. trailer dia awesome kodd ! :D
- My sister is waaaaaaaaaaay prettier than me. sigh.
- I made someone very angry, i guess. sorry. :'(
- To OHANA, YES, the best man wins !!
- I want a new phone.
- I found a new hobby, daydreaming. BUHAHAHAHA ! 8D
- I miss Kuantan sho bad. nak jumpa semua orang ! T___T
- akan menyendiri buad sementara waktu. K,bai.
- Malaysia won. HAHA. okay, LMAO.










hugs and kisses, y'all :)

Labels: ,