Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Hmm.
· teenage dreams.
· the girl that could.
· the kind of guy that attracts me.
· HUARGH !
· so orgasmic :-D
· Dearest you,
· state of mind,
· PFFFFFTTT.
· " Ibu, Jefri datang dari mana? "


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I was born to get wild.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I just finished writing another short fics inspired by another friend of mine. whom you may ask? Sorry, names will not be revealed at all :) It was such ay bliss knowing that I can turned frowns into smiles just by writing. I love the fact that Allah has given me this gift to make others happy :D


Alhamdulillah :D



Seeing the overwhelming feedbacks from the others made me even happier. Thank you, all ! :) Today was just blissful. I had fun writing and writing the whole day. and then headed to my student's house after that. It was raining all day and I had a good nap in the afternoon. Miss Sue IM-ed me earlier saying that she got a role for me in her upcoming theater production. So, I need to be back in Kuantan as soon as possible. Prolly this Thursday. Trainings are going to be hell, i can assure you that.


The theater is called NATIJAH. and I'm going to be a college student who earns money by selling her body. LOL. wth. Syafiq said just go with it. Tell everyone about it. and yes, I am so psyched. woo hoo ! :D Going back early i guess. Ta sabar , ta sabar :) Shopping on Wednesday. Packing everything tomorrow.



Phone is rather quiet today. Nevermind about that. Getting used to it. :D Haven't get my theater script. Tomorrow maybe . Wondering how Kuantan would look like when I go back there. Hee hee. Kena finish packing esok. aaaaaaaaa. pening jugak memikirkan macam mana nak settle everything in just two days. Bunuh diri kejap. FUHHHH. Banyak gle keje. Tomorrow also going to be my last day at Atiera's house. kinda sad because I've grown all attached to her and her siblings. sumpah comeeeeeel kodd. :3



Tiba-tiba teringatkan Clark Kent. WHAAAAAAAAT ?! :oI wish you all the best, Kent. sayang lah, ta dpt jumpa pun sebelum cuti semester kan? huuu .__. Teringatkan yang lain jugak. Superboy dearest and the clans. Kita mesti jumpa okeh ! soon ! ♥








I'm going on a lifetime ride to fame. weeeeeeeeeee. oh lalalalala ! :-D

Labels: ,