Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· hey ho let's go.
· chops chops.
· I love you forever.
· smile ouh smile.
· The XY factors. Hiiii.
· Beautiful hangover.
· Love.
· sugar, spice and everything nice.
· think think think.
· To whoever it may concern,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Life. second chance.
Sunday, December 5, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
So it starts off unexpected. You have mutual friends and add each other on Facebook and MSN. You get to know one another. It gets interesting. Exciting. Fun. Numbers are added into phones. Text. Text. Text. Flirt. Flirt. Flirt. You have deep and meaningful conversations and learn about them. You begin to fall. You start dating. You fall harder. You are in love. You hug. Kiss. Touch. Life is great. You are in love even more. Can't go a day without talking to them. Time flies. Things change. Things get rocky. You get hurt. Forgive, but can't forget. You love them to much to break up. They break up with you. You are shattered. Life doesn't mean much no more. You lost everything. And it ends with heartache. - Wany Wonka.


Aren't life is always like this ?



In two weeks time, i am going to register for my second semester. 2011, marks another new phase in my life. I'll learn more as time flies ( obviously ) Everyone are growing up and are all geared up for a whole new experience in a life time. There will definitely be new faces as we are all gathered. Things changed . Hopefully, everything went well during the semester break. I'll be with my girls , Nadia and Shikin for all the surprises that await and no one will stop us.


I am not saying I am a smarty pants not a bonker . Labelling me as smart in study wise is a mistake. common errors. Just because I couldn't care less about the semester result , doesn't mean I am not afraid of it. I'm trying to relax. and chill in facing anything . That's me. People, please , do chill. What you do is what you're going to get. but then, when things really get all rocky, don't worry, I AM ALWAYS HERE RIGHT BESIDE YOU . and I'LL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK :-D


There's always a second chance :)



The boys are all dressed up to meet the girls and what not. Haha. The boy of my dream is long gone by then. Maybe - just maybe I should just forget about him and well, moved on. My love had been a hidden love triangle and I dared not to continue because it will definitely jeopardised what the two of us had all this while. that strong emotional bond . Ouh well. Back dreaming about him again.



Maybe now, I am all ready to face everything. I am going to grow up and be that girl who awed everyone with all she got. I am going to be strong, and better than before. I'll make Mak and Abah proud and this time, it ain't some shits anymore. Mark my words.









2011, wow me please :-D


Labels: , , ,