Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· so orgasmic :-D
· Dearest you,
· state of mind,
· PFFFFFTTT.
· " Ibu, Jefri datang dari mana? "
· The story sings and the chemistry wins :-D
· I'm so glad I didn't eat your chocolate chip cooki...
· Subway sandwich.
· He will never know.
· change.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

HUARGH !
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
sudden cravings for Subway and Starbucks baiiiiii -.-




Today had been tiring. like super tiring. thanks to my sister -,- I woke up at around 9 ( shaddap, saya memang bangun lambat masa cuti ni . he he ) and my head was spinning like crazy. PENING sangat-sangat -.- makan ubat and washed up. Then , fetched my sister to the bus station because she is going out with her friends.

Then I went to my student's house and proceed with my agenda for the day. ESSAY WRITING :) Had fun fooling around with her little brother and sisters. LMAO. super cute !! ;D Checked on Superboy and glad he is all better now :D KEDAH macam best je. nak pergi lah. Hoho :p Anyone kind enough to bring me there ? heeee :3


Went back home and went online. YES, i like have a pathetic life -.- LOL. Poked OHANA endlessly and chatted with Syafiq ; the Wonder Boy :D and HOMAIGOODDD ! he went to Subway ! i is jealous. *stabs self* Hahas.



Wonder Boy @ Subway.



Bunuh diri kejap. aaaaaaaa.



HAHA ! Sorry lah, buat I am quite over dramatic at times. but hey, that's me. so, shoo shoo . main jauh-jauh sana. Heh. Mak told me that we're going to Perak on Thursday. that means I would not be able to hang out with the ex-JBTs. huuuuu .__. stress. sorry, guys ! D; Maybe some other times then :) Pinky promise :D Had a great afternoon overall.


With Superboy climbing the pokok kepala. HELL YEAH, he gave me a serious jaw-dropping screech. Panjat lah lagi, jatuh nanti, i juga yang susah :P LOL. Rindu lah okeh. Feed CANON and NIKON :) Hari-hari makan kangkung je. Ouh wait. They are rabbits. like duh -,- Wonder Boy is going to play futsal tonight. I akan cheer untuk you from afar. HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUN !! 8D be safe. and don't hurt yourself , please :)


ta sabar na tengok rambut baru tuh :)



Currently chatting with OHANA. HAHA. best. Went fangirl with him. Hekhek ;) Rindu dekat Tirzah. huuu. I miss you, love :'( I miss everyone yang tiada peluang untuk berjumpa cuti ni. SORRY !! D: Going back to Kuantan on Dec 26th. akan keluar bersama Din dan Adam. I'll have fun , insya-Allah :)







P/S : nak beli baju Superman tuh laaaaa. SEXAY ♥

Labels: , ,