Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· " Ibu, Jefri datang dari mana? "
· The story sings and the chemistry wins :-D
· I'm so glad I didn't eat your chocolate chip cooki...
· Subway sandwich.
· He will never know.
· change.
· Life. second chance.
· hey ho let's go.
· chops chops.
· I love you forever.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

PFFFFFTTT.
Saturday, December 11, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Okay, RIGHT NOW , I mean, RIGHT NOW , I feel like smashing someone's face. Like seriously smashing someone's face. I really have to smash someone before I go all woozy all of sudden. the fuck is wrong with me now? PFFFFFTTT. For the first time in my whole entire life, everyone is getting on my nerves when they asked about my result.


So, untuk para manusia yang tak paham bahasa dan SENGAJA bertanya dua tiga kali about it ( since they are in the Dean's List ) ,



For God's sake, I GOT 2.81 ! GEDDIT? A FUCKING 2.81 !



FML.


Everyone is still moody, even for those who score like, 3.0 and above . SERIOUSLY ? 3.0 ? Trade with my CGPA and you'll know how terrible I feel at the moment. There's no need to be all sarcastic and sad just because you scored 3.0 and above. I feel bad enough for getting 2.81 yesterday. I cried . Friends are all running away. I cried even more. Please understand us .


We are not as smart as you, so yeah. Go figure.


Worse to come, I realized that I am going to be in the second class next semester. Goodbye 1A :'( I am very much infuriated at the moment. I am pissed off. Lesson learned, I know. But hell, you guys don't know what am I going through right now. You're feeling the same thing ? WELCOME ABROAD :-D If you think I don't have the guts to curse on you, think again.


I am after all, a normal human being.


I tried to keep the happy self to show it to everyone, but right now, I can't. There are this flaming uncontrollable anger that is going to burst out anytime soon. ANYTIME SOON. You people just don't geddit , do ya ? PFFFFTTT. Ouh well. Idiocy strikes, I supposed.




and now, MARK MY WORDS ; I AM GOING TO BE IN THE DEAN'S LIST NEXT SEMESTER and NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME . JUST YOU WAIT ! :-D





Bye.

Labels: ,