Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Dearest you,
· state of mind,
· PFFFFFTTT.
· " Ibu, Jefri datang dari mana? "
· The story sings and the chemistry wins :-D
· I'm so glad I didn't eat your chocolate chip cooki...
· Subway sandwich.
· He will never know.
· change.
· Life. second chance.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

so orgasmic :-D
Monday, December 13, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 1 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Watched Harry Potter 7 with my sister, Amira today. Overall, the movie was quite a disappointment because I was expecting it to be more like the novel. but it didn't turn out that way. but anyways, HOMAIGODDDD !! FRED AND GEORGEEEE WEASLEY !!!! so orgasmic can ? :'D I am drooling over them.


completely sexy-fied 8D and euw, Malfoy? -,-


Wandered around Aeon Bukit Raja and went for job hunting with Amira. Camwhored and headed to the cinema. Top up and texted the Superboy. aaaaaa. rindu kodd :-D kan?

OHANA is already in KLIUC. have fun ! :) Glad he's doing well there. P/S : I still ta suka nombor. Kekekekeke ( gelak macam Shikin ) LOL. Tried out the new tudung style that i've been trying since for the past weeks. It looks okay , i guess. Heh. Met Anas at Nando's . no sign of Jacob. HAHA. Was freezing inside the cinema because I wear short sleeves. Haha. kena bebel lagi. Sorry ! D;



green for life. HAHA.



After the movie, we headed to Starbucks ( love love love Starbucks wei ) and I met Zee Yeng ♥ SUPERCALIFRAGALISTICEXCITEDDDDDDDDDDD !! *dies* 8D she look sho pwetty :3 and plus point for her because thanks to her, i got discount for my drink. Hehe :D




me and Yeng ;)




DARK MOCHA.
Starbucks is bliss yaww ♥



Headed home and start reading mum's newly bought novel ; Layang-Layang Bertali Kaca. Okay, so orgasmic again ! :B Cannot stop reading it. and BAM ! finished it in TWO hours ! :D :D Superboy is in Kedah right now. HAVE FUN, dearest :) Tangkap banyak-banyak gambar eyh :) Go and relax for good. I'll be here if you need me :D Syafiq called me out of sudden and gave me a serious heart attack. and I died for a moment.


Okay, Atika tipu. Tak kena heart attack pun *smacks self* Heh, sorry.


Have fun eyh, Syafiq. Tengah drive boleh pulak call kan? Hahahaha. be safe ouh :) Waited for mum and dad to reach home before I headed to bed. Esok ada student na kena ajar. Kena prepare :) Essay essay and MOAR essay :3



SYAFIQ ! NAK SUBWAY !! :D



Shall check on everyone now. Goodnight ! :)

Labels: , ,