Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· PFFFFFTTT.
· " Ibu, Jefri datang dari mana? "
· The story sings and the chemistry wins :-D
· I'm so glad I didn't eat your chocolate chip cooki...
· Subway sandwich.
· He will never know.
· change.
· Life. second chance.
· hey ho let's go.
· chops chops.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

state of mind,
Saturday, December 11, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
i tanya you, you jawab sepatah. i pun, rasa serba salah nak continue the conversation. i buad salah ke? if i buad salah, i minta maaf. takde niat pun. i just nak jadi kawan yang baik. i tau you moody, i pun moody kodd. Makin moody if everyone is acting this way. Not asking much pun, just to cheer up. if you nak tau, i TERKILAN lah. Tapi biar lah. who cares about what I think kan? Ouh well. Sometimes I feel like giving up. Giving up in giving hopes to everyone around me. Maybe I will if I da tak waras lagi. SERIOUSLY. This is the worse night I've been through in my whole entire life. I feel like shittt. Yes, karma is bitchier than me. in every ways possible. GREAT.



Akmal told me, never expect too much from a person. True, we can always tell that person the story of our life from A to Z, but we can never expect for that person to tell us everything kan? MY MISTAKE. I tried to be a good friend, but I failed. Maybe you rasa annoyed and rasa i ni penyibuk kodd. SORRY :'(


but to think again, siapa lah i ni kan? Guilty charged.



OHANA told me to be strong. and never give up. Fikiran kena kuat. but whyyyyyyy oh whyyyyy, rasa sangat depressed ni T__T Sometimes it feels like the world is better off without me. Life is indeed biting me ferociously without any mercy at the moment. sigh. No calls and no texts. I wonder how did I survived actually. Crying doesn't solve anything, so yeah. No cry, no cry no more.


I need my happy pills. but I guess diorang pun macam dah serik kawan dengan manusia bernama Nurul Dizamira Atika Binti Mohd Sikun ini. betul tak? Siapa lah Atika ni kalau nak compare dengan kawan-kawan you yang hot stuffs tuh kan? yang awesome , yang lawa , yang pandai tuh. betul ? Sorry, sangat-sangat depressed sekarang.





so yeah, whatever.







It was a mistake to think that you'll be the one when I need you the most.

Labels: