Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I'm so glad I didn't eat your chocolate chip cooki...
· Subway sandwich.
· He will never know.
· change.
· Life. second chance.
· hey ho let's go.
· chops chops.
· I love you forever.
· smile ouh smile.
· The XY factors. Hiiii.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

The story sings and the chemistry wins :-D
Thursday, December 9, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am an official fan of Bunkface now :B YOU AND ME ♥


After I dreamed about Sam the other night. yum yum :3


Haha. I abandoned my Digi number because there is this pretty much lifeless creature / stalker who often disturb me and moi phone. DUMBASS -.- So I left my Digi number liddat for the whole week. asking Nadia for a new temporary phone :3 hihi. Nanti i call dia :-D


Okay lah, my Digi is actually spoiled also and well, the phone belongs to Akmal. wuuuuu .__. sorry you. ta sengaja . called him and apologized. luckily he's okay with it :-D Spending the at home is just blissful.Did all the house chores and went online :)


at around 1 pm just now, I got a text from Ayen saying that the final result just came out. So, I excitedly clicked on the 'EXAMINATION RESULT' after logging in at the student portal . and upon seeing the result, I cried for the first half an hour. Hujaaaaaann baiiii T__T was chatting with Syafiq at that time, so yeah, i cried in front of him.


maluuuuu kodd *sorok bawah meja* ;O


He is very understanding tho. Thank yous ! :) Eases me when I needed someone . You are such a great friend :D Thankyousomuch ! Nanti i belanja Subway :3 omnomnomnom :] Nak tengok Tron Legacy thanks to him as well. HAHA. Em, so my pointer aren't that bad ; 2.81 CGPA. Lower than my expectation actually. but ouh well. Let bygones be bygones :D and guess what? I have re-sit for my MAT112 paper next semester. OF ALL PAPERS lah wei, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MATHS ?! asdfghjkl; -,-


Stress kejap.


Called my mum straight away and she's okay with it. Fuuuhhh. then I called Auntie and she said it's okay for a start. Haha. I actually did quiet well, considering I am an average when it comes to studying :) Hehe. so, me is a happy girl now. (Y) :'D Superboy is not well. Rather unwell when he heard about the result. aww. no worries lah. you'll be fine :) You boleh buad punya. jangan lah risau. I know you can :) Superboy, kan ? He had his medicine and i is glad to hear it :-D Don't skip your meals too alrighty ? *pats head* ;D








Watching movie alone tomorrow. Aku Tak Bodoh and Harry Potter. nak bersendirian :)


Labels: , ,