Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Key Ell ,
· Speak up !
· and we go vrooooooooooom !
· full of ♥ ;
· on search .
· My side of the story ;
· you,
· one step at a time.
· bullet in my heart.
· you know ,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

:)
Monday, January 31, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Day 1 , back in Klang .

Done with two assignments and have two more left. Phone been rather quiet, but I'm getting used to it . It's okay, really. I miss Boolat , Yaya , Nadia and Shikin. Eating NIPS right now. Going to take a bath later. Mak is questioning why am I so lazy at home ? Heh :p Downloading songs and videos cos' I have WiFi back home .


you know what ? it feels empty . really empty.


*pause*
I miss Superboy .


Biar lah . My fault, I guess . Syafiq is losing his head . HAHAHAHAHA. asyik gelak jer . go tengok bloopers tuh banyak-banyak. Hahahaha. Don't forget the keychain you promised me from Singapore tuh . and , I had fun laughing retardedly at Adik a while ago. Idiot -.-" Kak Ainur , I love you . Hahahaa . *secara tetiba* I want to go shopping ! ;DD




To everyone who is reading this , happy holidays ! ;)




Kbai.

Labels: ,