Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· strong baby (!)
· seriously ?
· :/
· where is my genie ?
· four more semesters to go.
· all i need is a freakin' remedy.
· I don't quite understand , either.
· 010111 ;
· 2010.
· dilemma.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

damn !
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
since when Justin Bieber is an addiction? -,-

hahaha. so, I just got my laptop ( Zero Cool ) today. after 123456783683 years of waiting, i finally got it. HAH ! :D the number is obviously an exxageration , but who cares , really ? Heh ! :) so yesterday i had fun chatting with Hafira via Facebook , mainly spazzing about Bieber and Bloggers. I am addicted to him thanks to her and , Maddy o____o but seriously, his music is actually nice . i dont get it why people call him fag and etc. then Fira told me that Syafiq is going to Bieber's concert ( BIEBER FEVER?! ) ;O and he said he's going to shot him .


ROFLMAO. that was really epic . HAHAHAHHAHAHA. :)


Nanti kita sembang pasal Justin Drew Bieber lagi eyh, Fira ? :)



Since Zero is still a new member in the family , i had everything that i want installed in it. Photoscape, Photoshop , etc. all my novels and short fics. Photos :) went online using my house's WiFi. super fast can ?? ;D went online on MSN after a long ass wait. Heee :D at around 11.30 pm , saya ber-SKYPE bersama Madihah Hayazi. Ehehe ;)




EPIC phailed to look nerd. Kbai.


I was in Klang for only two days. Sorry girls :/ Ta dapat jumpa. Do have fun , besties ! :-D After i purchased Zero, i went shopping with Mak for my stationaries and things. Chatted with Syafiq in the morning before i had my breakfast. Bought broadband in the afternoon today. and headed to the terminal with Cik Ase. Thank you :)



Oh yeah , thank you so much to Adam for the amazing pictures he took before I came back to Klang two days ago. Everyone is in love with it. HAHAHAHAH *over* :p Learning a lot about DSLR from the man himself. tee hee hee ;)




DAMN !



Mneghabiskan masa chatting bersama 8 because we're awesome liddat. woot woot ! :-D A ya , I AM REMOVING MY BRACES ON FEB 9TH !!!! *beams happily* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Esh, blogging from the bus right now. Dizzy .



# got deleted from the Facebook account. pfft. FINE !





I'm like, super rich now . Ka-chings ! xo

Labels: , , , , , ,