Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· 010111 ;
· 2010.
· dilemma.
· err ?
· new semester.
· :)
· broom broom broom.
· 251 km.
· Hey ho, let's go !
· I was born to get wild.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I don't quite understand , either.
Sunday, January 2, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
sometimes when I'm alone, I often wonder about so many things. and I always take a look of myself . from the head to the toe . sometimes, i feel like I'm living in denial. denial in almost about everything. I feel like I'm a hypocrite . as far as I am concern, I got to get my head in the game. for Pete's sake, I am already 19 for crying out loud. why everyone is making such a big fuss about age anyways ? Mak always says that as we get older , our responsible gets bigger. GASP :o I dont want to end up running the country and know nothing about it !


Okay, that was pure bullshit. I don't ever want to be involve in Malaysian politics. pfft.


I got to start acting like a big sister ; got to start to be all matured ( the thought of it makes me gloomy .__. ) and what not. I made a promise to myself that i will be a better self starting from today. Many people may stick to their never-ending new year resolutions , I'll pass all of it for now. Right now, I made an oath to dearest self that I don't want to be like how I used to be ( unlikely ) I'll change for the better yaww ♥


I'm aiming for the Dean's List this time and insya-Allah, i will strive my very best to do it. My passion and love life shall be well-balanced ( HAHA ! as if i have one XD ) Mummy dearest told me I should start looking for potential life partner. (!) err errr errrrr ?!?! :o I'll go for for some mouth-watering stalking sessions first with my girls. ngeh ngeh ngeh :-D I'll perform my duty well as His servant :) I'll be a better friend, that's for sure. I'm going to love like I never love before . hee :))





WATCH OUT, 2011 ! I'm all prepared to see what you have installed for all of us !






xoxo .

Labels: