Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· My side of the story ;
· you,
· one step at a time.
· bullet in my heart.
· you know ,
· five-nine-oh.
· long hair :O
· hey :)
· Zero Cool.
· Marriage.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

on search .
Friday, January 28, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I know you're disappointed with everything I did for the past few days . I'm sorry . I let chu down when you need me the most . I can't never live in denials . Everything has its own limits , so did my temper. I'm not the kind of person who blurt out the unspeakable easily . you know that . don't you ? I told you everything and you've been my most loyal witness as I fought for my right. Others don't matter now as I want you to be right next to me when the world comes down. I miss the old you . I miss the old us . sigh . I'm sorry . I know you're on search now for the missing soul and spirit of yours . I hope you'll find it soon . I'll be away for a look out and I hope when I got back , everything would be just fine.






take care , love ♥ (;

Labels: