Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· one step at a time.
· bullet in my heart.
· you know ,
· five-nine-oh.
· long hair :O
· hey :)
· Zero Cool.
· Marriage.
· Hmm.
· damn !


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

you,
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Forgiveness is the remission of sins. For it is by this that what has been lost, and was found, is saved from being lost again. I tend to feel sorrow over the circumstance instead of rage, I tend to feel sorry for you rather than angry with you. I tend to have nothing left to say about it all. Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one. why are you acting this way ? Why are you making me worry ? I have no idea. I'll still be here in you need me ( I am starting to doubt that) but never will I leave. you're the best friend , remember? :)



" Just leave me alone for a while " , you said.



and alone I shall let you be .





take care , dearest .

Labels: