Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· The friendliest stranger.
· The Green Hornet was . . .
· Sensibility.
· spicing up everything . *psstttt
· Beautifully Imperfect.
· the outer sky.
· From Cardiff , with love.
· #602 ;
· :)
· Key Ell ,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

1 2, 3, 4.
Monday, February 7, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
First thing first , HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , everyone ! *echoed*


Echo is so sool (; Ahah. So yeah , I've been away for a while . Rather busy with my novel editing . Heh . Leong Wee told me that he wants to give my novel to his friend as her birthday present . I went , 'awwwww, seriously?' Hee. Then Clarrisa requested one copy as well. Then I made up my mind to give a few copies to my friends back in Kuantan . including the unofficial sister of travelling pants ( EINA *claps :-D ) A total of 104 pages . MEHHHHH. Luckily there's printer at my house . Vandalised it a bit . * muka jahat* Kekekekeke (; After printing my assignments , I print out one copy of the novel. Heh. ;p


Then , I took out my CTU text book and flipped few pages. *yawns* 5 chapters ouh. edited 16 chapters just now. So tiring. and worse, I got grossified by the cheesiness of my own writings. HAHAHAHAHAHA :-D gonna study maths tmr . yay Maths *sarcastically* everyone around me is having a bad day today . The big bratha , big sis , erm practically everyone lah hor. Chatted with Iqbal in the afternoon . HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK TO KL ! RIBS wtf (;


Okay , missing Kuantan badly now :(


Kak Ainur is awesome ! Sayang akak :-D One of the people who called me adik and pampers me like one. Hihi ;p Going out for dinner with Syafiq on Saturday . Wanna write more to ease this little girl . :) Syafiq nak belanja nasi kukus kaaaaan ? yay Syafiq ! I think Azri cracked up because he cannot outbeat my awesomeness. HOHOHOHOHOHOHO ;p Everyone, please take good care of yourself yeah ? xx One more day left wearing this braces. Then, I'm helluva free !! :-D Opss , kena pakai retainer pulak. *Diya memerhati* Hahaha :p Day ended pretty well , I guess. A part from being all emo-eh all of sudden , I'm fine . YEAH , FINE :')





and yes , not everyone deserves a second chance . GTFO now x)

Labels: , ,