Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· the outer sky.
· From Cardiff , with love.
· #602 ;
· :)
· Key Ell ,
· Speak up !
· and we go vrooooooooooom !
· full of ♥ ;
· on search .
· My side of the story ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Beautifully Imperfect.
Friday, February 4, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I got me thinking at this vivid hours , who would have stood right by my side when I need them the most. Regardless , how much I said , how silly I've behave , they accepted me for who I am now, for the better or for worse. They understand me so well even if , I didn't say a thing . Treat me like their own blood sister and pampered like me like no one else. Heh. Words are not enough to express my utmost gratitude , me endless love for them. In them , I found hope . In them , I found sincerity . While I initially had nobody, They came into my life and provided me with everything the big sister(s) and big brother(s) could give. The gave me strength to be able to be alone. They gave me courage to face my fears and fight my battles on my own. Today, truly I just want to thank them for giving me more time to love and to be more in love. Today , they officially have places of their own in this little girl's beating heart. Thanks to them, I learn to love my parents. To love my family. To love my friends. To love everyone around me. (:



To the big sisters , Kak Ainur and Adi , and to the big brother , Ikhfar Idris . Not to be forgotten the seniors ,



I love all of you dearly ! (:

Labels: