Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· contradictions ;
· Terr-riffic !
· I'm gonna make everything worth while ,
· the liking of everything ;
· you're my sunshine ,
· Not myself tonight .
· Thank you ;
· From Kuantan , with ♥ ;
· it got me thinking ;
· it feels like stealing your heart away ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

:|
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am so hungry right now. * long dreaded sigh*

Haven't eaten since morning . a proper meal , to be exact. Didn't eat rice for one whole day. and if you asked me, YES , I am HUNGRY. very HUNGRY . Am not asking for any sympathy tho. Had practice the whole day. err got pissed in the morning . don't ask why. Practice went well . Alhamdullilah . Hope we can do it tomorrow . :))


Completely broke. Am having the worst week so far . Haih. Tests , quizzes , and things to do are piling up unmercifully. and yet, no one seems to be doing any favour. Didn't get enough sleep for the past few days. Busy with my choral speaking and upcoming theater . Sprained my leg. err the muscle only. but very painful lah hor. can die wan.


Life is a living hell right now. I NEED MONEY wtf.



Berbonding with the sistah on Facebook and stared at the lappie pretty lifelessly. I have BBM tomorrow. Choral speaking performance tomorrow. Rose Day tomorrow. KILL ME ALREADY D: on the contrary, I have the evil + ahmazing brothers and sisters to cheer me up. Thankyou . hee :D


Want to stupify moiself tomorrow. Kbaiiii.



Big bro and big sis , ilysm :D








Happy birthday , darl. :)

Labels: