Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Hurm -
· double the fun ! :))
· :|
· contradictions ;
· Terr-riffic !
· I'm gonna make everything worth while ,
· the liking of everything ;
· you're my sunshine ,
· Not myself tonight .
· Thank you ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

f ;
Saturday, February 26, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PLEASE LAH HOR , DON'T USE THE TERM ' ONLY THE HEART MATTERS' , CAN ?? it is so obvious that the LOOKS matter as well. Euw , sumpah nak pukul kau sekarang kalau kau kat depan mata. Dah lah kena tipu hidup-hidup. PADAN MUKA. Memang kau tuh , HIPOKRIT nombor satu. Eh, please lah. TOLONG JANGAN BUAT BODOH DENGAN AKU padahal kau tau apa yang sedang berlaku. asking a girl wether ' she's single' TWICE are a definite sign. I'm not saying this because I'm jealous , I'm saying this because I finally know the real you. Alooohhh, mesti kesian sangat if you know the real truth. Jangan kuat menipu, berdosa tau:) TERBAKAR nanti. Nak cover tuh agak-agak lah. Dammit. and I couldn't believe that once, you used to be the boy of my dream.



*muntah hijauuuuuuu*



GO F YOURSELF NOW.

Labels: