Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· The Green Hornet was . . .
· Sensibility.
· spicing up everything . *psstttt
· Beautifully Imperfect.
· the outer sky.
· From Cardiff , with love.
· #602 ;
· :)
· Key Ell ,
· Speak up !


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

The friendliest stranger.
Saturday, February 5, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
So , today I chatted with Eina Samian via Facebook the whole day . First , during the day . then , at night . She is freaking hilarious ! *laughs hard* :DD Eina who , you may asked ? Like duh , she's like , the sweetest candy and the light of Iqbal's life . You know Iqbal ? Iqbal is Syahid's twin . Syahid? Syahid who ? Syahid is like , the most amazing undiscovered multi-talented homo sapien exists in my college . and duh , I'm like Syahid's biggest fan . *cheesy grins*


SYAHID is all over this blog nowadays. All hail Syahid ! *banana dance* :DDD


. . . . and why are we talking about Syahid in the first place again ?


*stop fangirl moments*


ah , yes . Back to the main story of today. I chatted with Eina alright . YES , EINA. not Syahid . Syahid is at home , watching news . on tv. OKAY , BACK TO EINA . *stop getting disracted by the awesomeness aura of Syahid* Heh. She is my unofficial sister in travelling pants ( wth am I kidding ? ) o___o and I must say , she is friendly . and very pretty . * dengan suara yang sangat perlahan* pssst , Iqbal . you are very lucky (; She quoted that I am the friendliest stranger she's ever met. and I take that as a compliment. Tee hee hee ! We practically talk about EVERYTHING . books and writings. she longs to be one ( GO FOR IT , EINA ! ) and cheese . fattening cheese . *hungreh* -_- "


and random stuffs about Mr. Famous Pants ( Iqbal ) AHAHAHAHAHAHA :-D okay , inside jokes . no need to know can ? ;p Shhh it ! all that matters now is well - uhm - err - EINA IS FRIENDLY AND FUNNY AND I OWED HER A BLOG POST ! NYOHOHOHOHOHO ;D






P.S : You don't really need to wait anxiously for my next post, y'know. Other mediums of communication are available if you miss me THAT much.
P.SS: I'm awesome . and go find EINA SAMIAN on Facebook . ADD HER . but mind you , she's taken and the boyfriend is a huggable material .
P.SSS : Though just waiting and anticipating for my next post sounds touching. AND ignore the friend suggestion about Eina. Haha. Kidding about the boyfriend too. They're both AWESOME lulz.
P.SSSS : I don't mean to sound narcissist nor do I intend to feel like someone important from the previous PSes.
P.SSSSS : OKTHNKSBYE.



Labels: ,