Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· #602 ;
· :)
· Key Ell ,
· Speak up !
· and we go vrooooooooooom !
· full of ♥ ;
· on search .
· My side of the story ;
· you,
· one step at a time.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

From Cardiff , with love.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Just finish writing my latest short fiction ,
From Cardiff , with love. Inspired by Syahid and the girlfriend , I finally found my magic touch back. :) Thank you to the both of you . I definitely had fun writing despite it made mummy dearest very angry. Heh.


I love the way I can make people happy in a way that I write to tell their story . I long to be a creative writer , that's for sure. but I have a long way to go . I still need to improve a lot in my sentence constructions and what else. My tenses are still imperfect . Preposition is a pain in the ass. I'm getting to my pace tho.


Thank you to those who encourage me to pursue my passion in writing. This girl still needs a lot more to reach her pace in the writing world. Writing makes me really happy . For once, I found something that I am very passionate about. With writing , I can preserve the memories I had with my friends for hereafter. I want to be a creative writer . I want to be a creative writer so bad.


The reason why I write is all because I don't want all the feelings I had before, vanished into thin air. I want everyone else to feel what I feel , maybe a lot more. I've been writing for the past five years and Izzy told me that I've improved a lot . All thanks to experience. Ngeh ngeh :D



From Bell's ;


I miss you.

I miss reading the trail of sentences you write with your heart held wide open. Unafraid of the truth, yet pervasive at their most. I miss knowing how and why you put those words together. I miss seeing the glimpses of you I once knew amidst those familiar trite of lexicons you use when you write. I miss telling you I know how it feels, and with every word you write, I can relate. I miss the little things I do for you. I miss us.



* this is what am I feeling right now. take care , dearest . :))

Labels: , ,