Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· double the fun ! :))
· :|
· contradictions ;
· Terr-riffic !
· I'm gonna make everything worth while ,
· the liking of everything ;
· you're my sunshine ,
· Not myself tonight .
· Thank you ;
· From Kuantan , with ♥ ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Hurm -
Thursday, February 24, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 2 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm tired. and emo-eh. all so sudden. Everyone is not around. The house is partially empty. Boolat and Yaya went to Dayah's to finish up their assignments. The Archiputra(s) are busy doing assignments downstairs. Shall not disturb them then. Nadia and Shikin went for their event's meeting. I'M HUNGRY. Everyone is busy doing their assignments and what not. Chatting with Akak and Uzair now. They just came back from dinner. Ah, GREAT. Akmal is uncontactable. duh, BB kot. Superboy is doing his assignments too. Aloohhh , siapa nak teman Atika pegi dinner ? :'( The brothers are at the gym. Memang tak lah kan? EMO sebab KELAPARAN. .___. Wanie and Maddy might be coming later. Hee. Tapi still nak emo. Kepala serabut.


WORST WEEK of the year. so far.


I miss Mak :| nak mak ! ;_____; None is willing to teman me go dinner. EMO EMO EMO. Everyone is stuck with their commitments and obligations. Leaving Nurul Dizamira Atika Binti Mohd Sikun ALL ALONE tonight. Headache getting worse. nak big sis. nak akak. nak big bro. nak semua orang. WHY EVERYONE SO BUSY ? I feel left out since I'm the only one without a classmate in my house from the same programme. Thinking about so many things now. :'( Malam nanti ada gathering untuk birthday Aiman. Adesss. Gedik sangat lah Atika ni. KEMOTIFAN. Where's my happy pills ? *sniffs* :( I want my happy pills. and I'm starving to death. *bawls* :/ Rasa nak demam. GREAT.




OKAY LAH, Atika nak dinner alone sekarang. I'll walk to Cahaya Muda alone.



Siapa nak join, Datang lah Restoran Cahaya Muda di IM8 .



I MISS EVERYONE .




*merajuk* BYE.

Labels: