Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Ouh dear Subway ,
· Kalau Berpacaran ;
· My brother is a Korean. FUYOH !
· why , I can see you smiling again .
· HOYEAH ;
· 1 2, 3, 4.
· The friendliest stranger.
· The Green Hornet was . . .
· Sensibility.
· spicing up everything . *psstttt


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

it feels like stealing your heart away ;
Saturday, February 12, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
it is all dusty because it came from here and here , but I've got the urge to post it back today :



To the dearest most loved big brother and big sister ;


In life, we can never get what we always want. True, what goes around comes around. Throughout this fateful journey, we climb for survival in bitter sweet reality which we’ll never figure where the ending dwells. Yet, the world is round anyway. Run from truth and you’ll meet them soon no matter how hard you deny it.

Stay out of line, I murmur. Knowing too much isn’t good as I’ll be in depth burden keeping this dramatic destiny in the tiny closet of my heart. How would I say, it's part of obligation as loyal listener and indeed an amateur adviser. Considering my age, I should just back off but I have permission to be amongst them.

Sometimes our mind creates paths we insist to follow without thinking of the consequences or what might wait for us along the chosen path. It reminds me of The Road Not Taken and could I not lie about the values in the poem. I treasure somehow deeper meaning in delivered lines by Robert Frost.

I’m intrigued for years by the meaning of life and one day the call across my equilibrium makes me sees world in different view. I’m truly inspired by a lot of people, of course. I don’t deserve to be trusted this way as it worries me if I might slip words someday. Knowing that I myself can’t trust heart wholly, follow my mind instead.



Oh yeah, sometimes do follow your mind instead of instinct.Be strong,I know you can do it (:


I think I'm just gonna take everything as it comes. I'm going to give it my best at everything I am doing and just pray that the very best will come out of it. If it doesn't then screw it. I'll try to make the best out of it. I mean, sure I would be all emotional bout it but it won't help me at all trae-confident and happy when I'm not really so, no? But I'm seriously alright people! Don't worry, like I said I ain't suicidal. I'm not going to lose to my worries ; I've gone through way worst. This is like walking in the rain without an umbrella.

You're only sad because you ponder on sadness longer than happiness (:

It's true though. When you're sad, your mind automatically plays that series of sad events that you had to go through and thus, you get all sad and down. Why not think about the happy moments that you had, even if it was just for a second. Maybe, just maybe those happy moments would seem to last longer and just maybe it would make you stronger as an individual.


I'm tired of hearing about things you can and cannot do. I know, people are all over your face telling and shoving rude comments to you. I stand there listening to them , all fighting off the urge to break-down / punch their jaws. I pout in dissatisfaction when I really want to run far far away, sprinting off into the horizon to find a place safe and far enough for me to weep. No one agress with my point of view that you're unbelievablely amazing and it sucks when they just trampled all over my hopes , her hopes , his hopes , OUR HOPES .


Instead of giving you constructive cristism they tell you, I'm here to do what I want to do - not regretting being there for the two of you because I know you'll do the same when the world falls down right when I'm about to shine. Ignore them, igore all the critism you get from people, stop doubting yourself even more. I'm scared that whatever people say about you actually comes true. Don't give them the chance to celebrate their victory of seeing you all miserable. I'm here . your friends are here. and we'll be there for you , through thick and thin. Throw away the negativity and welcomed the new positivity . :-D



BIG BROTHER . BIG SISTER ;

you're my sunshine.
Hold me and never let me go, please ?




Can I see that curve upon your face again ? :)









With love ,
your mischievious little sister . Hee ! *wide grins* :b

Labels: , ,