Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Thank you ;
· From Kuantan , with ♥ ;
· it got me thinking ;
· it feels like stealing your heart away ;
· Ouh dear Subway ,
· Kalau Berpacaran ;
· My brother is a Korean. FUYOH !
· why , I can see you smiling again .
· HOYEAH ;
· 1 2, 3, 4.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Not myself tonight .
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everyone have issues . that includes me . I don't know why , but it hurts so bad when I saw him at the college today. Yes, the besft ? Oh wait , still bestf ? I think the title erased itself weeks ago when he shuts me away .

I know I won't be able to say hi to him like I used to . I know I won't be able to grin cheekily at him when he said something funny. I know I won't be able to respond sarcastically when he got anything wrong came out from his mouth. I know I won't be able to text him to tell him how amazing my day was. I know I won't be able to hear him ramble about the girl of his dream. I know I won't be able to buy his favourite drink when he's down . I know I won't be able to ease him anymore when he needs a companion.

We've become two different individuals. I don't know him anymore. and I don't think he know me . I was never important , I guess. His brick wall of ego is too HIGH for me to reach and to break it down. I give up. Momentarily . This was never suppose to happen. But eventually it did. I am not prepared. He was a big part of me , somehow. Apology wouldn't succumb this misery .

It made me realized that people DO changed from time to time. It's only the matter of changing to be a better person or the other way round.It sucks,really when you think back about this ; people that you used to be so closed with and then suddenly one day *BAM!* your friendship went down the drain for no reason. or for unspeakable facts. They stopped talking to you, ignored you completely and act like you were never a part of their life. You demanded an explanation but none answered. Sigh.


I'll be watching you from afar now. Take care.



Congratulations . The two of you completes each other .

Labels: