Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· From Cardiff , with love.
· #602 ;
· :)
· Key Ell ,
· Speak up !
· and we go vrooooooooooom !
· full of ♥ ;
· on search .
· My side of the story ;
· you,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

the outer sky.
Thursday, February 3, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Cut my hair short. *peace* :-D
( ignoreeeeeeeeee the ugly faceeee )


Spending the day in front of the laptop , lifelessly. I was rather bored yet thankful because I've done one part of my assignments. Group assignments to be exact. Still waiting for the rest of them from Zati, Ira and Nelly. Talked to Mr. Katang ( Syafiq) through Facebook IM. Oh lols, he is in Singapore now. Spending his hols there. I is jealous ;O Hahaha. Nak keychain ! nak keychain ! Chatted with Kak Ainur as well. Wahhh , sumpah bosan -.-" The big brother and big sister are both busy causing me feeling sho lifeless.


I want to move on. I really do.


*pause*


Texted the Iqbal . and saw him on TV just now. Me got so excited. Kehkehkeh. Only CTU151 and BBM110 to be done . I've just realized that I have quizzes once the classes start back next week. OMT182, MAT112 , BBM110 , CTU151 and OMT115 .
Kill me already. *bawls* D: Good news , I would not be in college next week. Bad news, I have to sit for the quizzes alone. Life is great -_-"


Finished up the pending short fictions I promised my friends to do. Ngeh ngeh :DD Talk crap with Nadia at 12 midnight. *inside jokes alert* Kui kui kui :p I want to get DL this sem , therefore I must aced my APA ( assignments , presentations , attendance) . yeaahhhhhh !!! *fired up* Heh. Want to download MOAR songs now.




and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FEBRUARY BABIES







* this is just a random update because I don't want this blog to be dead. Kbaiiiiiiiii. (;

Labels: , ,