Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· From Kuantan , with ♥ ;
· it got me thinking ;
· it feels like stealing your heart away ;
· Ouh dear Subway ,
· Kalau Berpacaran ;
· My brother is a Korean. FUYOH !
· why , I can see you smiling again .
· HOYEAH ;
· 1 2, 3, 4.
· The friendliest stranger.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Thank you ;
Monday, February 14, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm Atika Sikun , I'm 19 years old , and I've never been this grateful .

Thank you for the light You showed me .
Thank you Abah and Mak ; their endless hardworks to put a smile on this girl's face.
Thank you Kaknyah ; for the amazing companion .
Thank you Yol and Adik ; for the mischievious and irritation you caused . ily for that .
Thank you bestfriends ; for knowing me well enough. I miss you guys.
Thank you teachers ; for not allowing me to turn illiterate.
Thank you classmates ; for not giving up on me .
Thank you big sisters ; to loving me like your own sister.
Thank you big brothers ; for pampering and protecting me like a little girl. Heh.
Thank you housemates ; for supporting me all the way.
Thank you boyfriends ; for the laughters and heart to heart talk.
Thank you girlfriends ; for the secrets we share and everything else.
Thank you clans ; for being true to me .



Thank you to everyone ; for granting want I've always wanted in life.


Happy Single Awareness Day :)


Tahun ini genap lah sambutan CINTA AGUNG di sejarah dunia, 1432 tahun, Alhamdulillah, mari buktikan rasa CINTA dgn berpegang pada SUNNAH - Syahid Sokri ( 2011 )



Selamat Menyambut Maulidur Rasul 1432H

Labels: