Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· The brothers .
· Kurnia ;
· all because , im flaming in the inside ;
· f ;
· Hurm -
· double the fun ! :))
· :|
· contradictions ;
· Terr-riffic !
· I'm gonna make everything worth while ,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Dear March ,
Tuesday, March 1, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

please be nice to me . ily :)




All this while , I think I've been taking waaaaaayyy too much of advantages on my friends. Seriously, I feel bad. and well , I don't really have the guts to stay I'M SORRY. Blergh. What kind of friend am I actually ? I'm sorry. It seems that the guilt haunt me till now. I hope they do not despise this sleezy side of me. :'( I took their stuffs without them knowing , thinking they don't mind, but err err err , they DO mind actually. Assumption number one : PHAILED. I use their stuffs as I wish , thinking they don't mind , but err err , I guess they DO mind. Haih , I'm a terrible friend.


SORRY. I FEEL TERRIBLE.


Since it's the new beginning , a fresh vibrant March which has arrived , I made a pledge to myself that I would be a better friend. a better daughter and of course , a better soon-to-be girlfriend a much much better person :-D They never said anything about it , but from they way they expressed it out, I guess they are not comfortable with it. NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL. Mianheeeee . Sorry sorry . I don't have the guts to say it straight in your face. I have issues. for the time being . sometimes I DO miss some waktu sembahyang's also. Do remind me again? Allah is the only reason why am I still alive till now. Sorry, I've been a terrible servant.


I won't do it again. PROMISE :))



Then the studies. I got to stop playing so much. I want to get into the Dean List this time. Make my parents proud . Make my brothers and sisters roared with triumph when they know about my result. Heehee :-D Yes, I am very clumsy actually. That explains why do I need early preparations for everything. For now, I am starting to do my revision *pats self * :')) Insya-Allah , I'll do well . :D


ATIKA SIKUN IS NOW A CHANGED PERSON . alhamdullilah :)


Love come at last. As for me, I think I'm done being all mushy. I got to stop thinking so much. I have all the loves I want from the people around me . right ? I got to stop hiding the behind the bush and start getting all bewildered with everything. Miahnee . I want to run back and cry but there's no one there for me. I miss you. I miss you terribly. Why fate brings us this way ? I had enough. I won't wait for you anymore. I wish you a happy life. I want a fresh new start , and there's no you in the picture. :) I have the darl and he's amazing, the way he is . Hee. The heart knows what the heart wants. I'll just go with the flow. Just waiting for the Prince Charming to woo me in his arms . ahahaha (; Maybe it's not the time . Not the time to get myself into the love game. righty-ow ? Dramas are just not my cup of tea :)






Time to get my head in the game . for real this time . LY :)

Labels: ,