Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Mentally Exhausted .
· This goes to you.
· Not another Sunday ;
· Surprise !
· Up and here we go :)
· I am a FREAK. yay
· flawless,
· I miss,
· Hello :)
· Life is GOOD.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

:)
Thursday, March 24, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am growing this huge fondness of taking pictures with my webcam .
lol .



So, today , the most anticipated day of the week , Upin and Ipin made their LIVE appearance at my college . Damn excited lah okeh :)) I can hear myself grinning from afar as I saw them . The event , which was organized by the DSKM Part 6's students was indeed amazing . Although I participated indierectly , but in a way, I had fun . Heh.

After OMT115 pre-test in the morning , I headed to the audi to see them . Uzair , Ikhwan ( the friends call him KUAT and don't ask me why) , LUTFI ! ( my choki choki man , he's obsessed with it) , Ridwan and also their classmates. Berbonding habis ;) Heh. Oh, not to be forgotten Chai, the PM which Auntie Suzie quoted " Atika , manis lah muka PM tadi tuh. Atika kenal ke dia ? " " Kenal , Auntie . muka dia memang manis ? heeee "


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :') Manis lah Auntie . banyak peminat dia tuh. KAN ? :p




Bought Lutfi choki choki , thanks to Atuk. oh yeah , Atuk kata kalo dapat 3 pointer dia bagi hadiah . lagi tinggi lagi bagus . HELLUVA ;) atuk , nak handphone boleh ? iPaD ke ? Hihihi *buat muka comel* :-D Lutfi happy dapat choki choki . Stock choki choki saya da habis == cisss . Esok beli lagi lah . Heee :-D Still serabut . Jumpa adik and abang . comel nya ! rindu dgn mereka :')) Bawak adik dan abang jumpa Ridwan and Uzair . Adik suka Ridwan , dia cakap Ridwan " abang bushy eyebrows* Kekekeke :p


Met Auntie(s) and Atuk at the BOD room . jumpa yang si kecik skali . Heh . Omgg . boleh giler layan diorang . Haha . Serious . :p HYPER . Before that, I went chatting with Ejat at the library . Thank you :) Lapar . Satu hari tak makan . Haish . Buat body check up. and YAY ! MY BMI IS NORMAL ! :DDDDD DIAM AGH ! suka hati lah Atika nak excited :p I literally jumped in front of them . Heh. But my weight increased . Dayummmm . 45 KG . BERAT ;____;


Adik ajak tengok Upin and Ipin in the audi . After that, dia ajak jalan-jalan . Dia kan handsome :p HAHA. Motif lah adik nie . ish . nasib baik lah adik comel . hehe :') Didn't get to wait longer till the end of the event . but heh , I did have fun . :) Auntie said the event was good , Atuk is happy seeing me happy ( takde motif cakap macam tuh) and it was all good .

CONGRATULATIONS , GUYS .
ALL HARD WORKS PAID OFF indeed :)






* before i forget , congratulations to the only sister of mine , Nurul Amira Binti Mohd Sikun for getting 3A+ 3B+ and 2C in her SPM . Kakak bangga dengan ko , gileee ( okay , balik Klang , we shall hit Starbucks and Nando's again ) Hehe. Ayat bodek habis . Da dpt ka-chings kannnnn ? ;)






P/S : Tired . and freakishly hungry :/
PP/S : Uncle , nak naik Ferrari uncle tuhhhhh . :-D

Labels: , ,