Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· You give me butterflies ,
· paint my heart like no other ,
· pray;
· tranquil , at last.
· A night of good old times .
· There's always rainbows after the rain.
· Flying without wings
· Dear March ,
· The brothers .
· Kurnia ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Dear Mak and Abah,
Sunday, March 13, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I’m sorry. I am not the child you expected me to be. I’m sorry for being so lazy and not helping around the house. You work so hard to give me everything I want, and all you guys ask for is some help and yet I still don’t do anything. I did try so hard in school just to make you guys proud. You guys say “good job.” or “I’m so proud of you.” but I don’t feel that you are.


Sigh.


I’m sorry. Kakak dah cuba yang terbaik .

Labels: