Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· This goes to you.
· Not another Sunday ;
· Surprise !
· Up and here we go :)
· I am a FREAK. yay
· flawless,
· I miss,
· Hello :)
· Life is GOOD.
· figured ,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Mentally Exhausted .
Thursday, March 24, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saya comel :-)


It's Thursday and well , I don't even have the chance to actually sit down and relax . To really relax and think about nothing when I hit the pillow . *sigh* I have tests and quizzes , and ongoing assignments since finals are just around the corner . I might seem happy and bubbly in the outside , but one doesn't know what's on my mind . But alhamdullilah, I am getting back on my own two feet . Tired , but all better . My feverish fever has its own time . Usually , my body temperature will rise all so sudden together with cough at night . why must it be at night ? == MOTIF . and then, I had to skip my theater practice yesterday night since my head is drowsy all of sudden . erm - ish *roll eyes* == I had a super late dinner and did my revision and BBM assignments .


*pause*


Superboy is not in a good mood . The pet giraffe had to leave for Kuala Lumpur and won't be able to make it for my event . Superboy is mad at me ? Kesian dia :| awak, sorry . Abang-abang semua busy . Memang dah tak nampak after event . Kakak-kakak pun sama . Mock meeting has been postponed. Terribly worried about finals . and carry marks. fuuuuuuuuuu . Won't be back to Klang till on April 13th . Want to celebrate the twins' birthday on the 15th . SO HOW ? serious SERABUT TAHAP MAKSIMUM ! *inhale, exhale , inhale , exhale* Blergh . I am mentally tired . ASDFGHJKL; *terjun bangunan kolej*


Okay, tak berani . virtually jer lah terjun bangunan tuh * main PSP * Heh.

Had my first unofficial MPP meeting . Well, I have been elected as the Vice President of the Student Council . Cool tak? Heh. rofl . penat . one burden after another . I don't consider the election as a burden, but erm - entah lah . tak boleh berfikir sangat minggu nie . NOW , in fact . Argh, SERABUT .


I need a chill pill . *pffttt*






ESOK THEATER . WISH ME LUCK :))

Labels: ,