Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Modern Contemporary.
· :)
· Mentally Exhausted .
· This goes to you.
· Not another Sunday ;
· Surprise !
· Up and here we go :)
· I am a FREAK. yay
· flawless,
· I miss,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

MNN ,
Monday, March 28, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I wonder what's on your mind right now. For almost a year being good friends, i think , and i thought I understood you. UNDERSTAND you, at least. But lately , there would be arguments and misunderstanding between the two of us. I know you're depressed, but can you at least share it with me ? At least , don't ponder all the sadness all alone. This friend right here is here for you. I want to know how you feel at the moment as much I let you know how am I feeling right now. You're the guy best friend, and I made an oath of not going to abandon you alone at times when you need a companion. I'm here for you.


*pause*


It's hard knowing the fact that bond we used to have are fading slowly, and maybe , it will disappear sooner or later. I don't want that to happen. I don't want to lose you as a friend , and I hope you prefer not to. I know how secretive you're being around your friends, unlikely introducing me as your good friend, but that's okay. You have your own reasons . I'M SORRY that I failed terribly . I failed to be friend who made you smile every time you see me . I'M A FAILURE. It's up to you now. it's up to you , whether you want to be on your own or to be with me , with us and sprung to the horizon , smiling as we enjoyed the day that goes by blissfully :)



I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong. I just want to be a good friend. and I'm sorry that I failed.



Take care , please. I'm just a text away if you need me .






I am trying , indeed.

Labels: