Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Surprise !
· Up and here we go :)
· I am a FREAK. yay
· flawless,
· I miss,
· Hello :)
· Life is GOOD.
· figured ,
· Dear Mak and Abah,
· You give me butterflies ,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Not another Sunday ;
Sunday, March 20, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Superboy , do you want this for your birthday ? :)


Today is Sunday . one boring Sunday. I finished up most of my assignments provided that I was bored going online . Final is in three weeks time , and counting . I am terrified if I were not to be able to ace my MAT112. screwed it again. Pfffffttttt. Phone is on silent . No texts since morning . Wishing him well as always :) It's gonna be Monday tomorrow , and another week will commence. This week will be UTM week . and I am looking forward on Thursday , where Upin and Ipin will be making their appearance at Shahputra. Heeee . Waiting for Mak to bank in more cash for me . I'm currently pennyless now. *sigh* Hungry now. Presentations are up next . Heh. Mock meeting next week. I want Akak's kebaya ! :(





My event is only 6 days away. Brrrrr *nervous* ;D







Get well soon . *hugs* :)









Labels: