Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· pray;
· tranquil , at last.
· A night of good old times .
· There's always rainbows after the rain.
· Flying without wings
· Dear March ,
· The brothers .
· Kurnia ;
· all because , im flaming in the inside ;
· f ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

paint my heart like no other ,
Saturday, March 12, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Two friggin week of emotional hell and I guess I had enough of it. Education performances have gone from bad to worse :( I'm sleep-deprived thanks to my own failure in time management. grrr . MAT112 and BBM110, two of my feared subject for this semester. No longer excited waiting for my annual dinner. I don't know why. I need to breath . I need fresh clean air to breath. to breath in and breath out , without worrying that the air might succumb all the misery that longs my mind and choke me to death . literally.



I want erase all the frowns and hatred and start over. can i ?



I miss HOME. I am now officially, homesick :'(


I am tired , trying to satisfy everyone's expectations. No, I'm not sad. I'm just , uhm - tired. My energy level has gone hay wired since the semester commenced. I can be moody, gloomy, happy and all excited just like that. My emotions has turn into invisible switches . ON and OFF . Getting busier than ever. aaaaaaaa. D; I need time for myself. for once. I've realized that I have been putting so little efforts in my studies. Mak, I'm sorry. I've done my best.


No worries, I can still smile :)


For those who aren't appreciative at all, well, GTFO then :'D I don't need you anymore. Enough said. and well , I shall not GIVE UP. not after all the pain and sufferings and the tides of experiences I had to go through. right ?


YA ALLAH , BERIKAN HAMBAMU INI KEKUATAN.
Amin.




Nothing is permanent. Especially people. Don't have your hopes high, friends become strangers, lovers become friends. And people leave - the wonders of TUMBLR.


TeeraThorssons , 2011.







and how I wish , there's someone that can bedazzle my life for a start :)

Labels: ,