Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· tranquil , at last.
· A night of good old times .
· There's always rainbows after the rain.
· Flying without wings
· Dear March ,
· The brothers .
· Kurnia ;
· all because , im flaming in the inside ;
· f ;
· Hurm -


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

pray;
Friday, March 11, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It feels diff now that everyone is so busy. nothing is like how it used to be. Somehow , that awkward moments aroused even all five of us are in the same room. We've grown apart , slowly. We no longer share secrets , tell stories or even spazz about any guys. Forgive me if I'm overreacting , but that's how is it now. I'm sad. Feeling all gloomy and bumped every time I came back home and saw the four of them , minding their own business. Err I can sense that awkward feelings overwhelmed myself. It's true when people said , we change. will change. from time to time. Do you agree with me ? It doesn't feel all trae-happiness when I greet them. Everyone found their new circle of friends while I'm stuck being alone , in a way that when all the seniors graduated , I am afraid that I'll break down and cried with them. Hurm. I miss the five of us. The crazy things we do, the lame jokes we made, the problems we solved together.

*sigh*


I know all of us are busy, but really, I did try to make myself available if there's anything. Takkan sebabkan korang sentap, yang lain pun nak sentap jugak? alternative lain takde ke ? Hadoi lahhh. I did my part. Why are you so afraid ? Boleh tak cuba dulu tanya ? sigh. Serious tak paham. Masing-masing tak bercakap. Sorang sibuk dengan gula hati , sorang sibuk dengan iPod, sorang sibuk dengan drama-drama beliau , yang lain sibuk menghadap laptop. Err kalo nak bercakap sesama sendiri , kena isi borang permohonan dulu ke ? :') Nasib badan lah.


I feel lost. with no directions.


If you guys happened to read this , I just want to say that I hope we'll be like how we used to be.


No matters what happen, I'll be here.

Labels: