Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Flying without wings
· Dear March ,
· The brothers .
· Kurnia ;
· all because , im flaming in the inside ;
· f ;
· Hurm -
· double the fun ! :))
· :|
· contradictions ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

There's always rainbows after the rain.
Sunday, March 6, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
No one , I mean , no one likes to be lied to or even , to be given hopes of something that would never come true. it hurts and I think the heart is back aching somehow. I learned from my mistakes , but aren't mistakes are meant to be repeated more than once ? Happy endings are only for fairytales. seriously.

Don't tell someone you love them , or you love them too if you don't mean it. It's like a promise . In a way , you're actually giving hopes to them . and when you deny everything , every hopes they have for you will be shattered , in tiny million pieces. Single doesn't mean you can just play around. Oh no, NEVER break their heart. be true to yourself , and to them . You likes A , but at the same times , you're giving hopes to B . like WHATTTTT?! *long pause* I want to know what's on your mind. can i ? I want that hands of yours wrapped around my waist , as we dance along the melody. I want to hug you .


But then, I guess , she's better than me ?


Both play very important in making sure a relationship work out the way they wanted too. It isn't fair for those who loves you dearly , but got heart broken all because the rotten eggs in the basket . awww . pitiful fella .


So , what will I do now ?


Reset.


There will always and will be one beginning and one ending. And in between is where the fun, sad and unforgettable memories lingers, because time can't erase it. It stays there, for us to reminisce and for us to learn and take notes of all the lessons given to us to get through what they call; LIFE. So here I am, recreating this memories to actually jot down everything and all the rants that I have in my heart and head. (AiniRasyidah,2010)



I'm done hoping . and I give up. Time will heal and keep all the memories from now on.




Take care , love .

Labels: