Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· A night of good old times .
· There's always rainbows after the rain.
· Flying without wings
· Dear March ,
· The brothers .
· Kurnia ;
· all because , im flaming in the inside ;
· f ;
· Hurm -
· double the fun ! :))


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

tranquil , at last.
Sunday, March 6, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where that frown turned into a smile .



The week ended with a bang . No more misery , no more sadness . I'm just happy . really HAPPY. Feeling homesick all of sudden , but I guess it's normal . I'll do what I have to do , and pray for them everytime I said my prayers. The tranquill night keep me all calm , and I'm tad sure that I'm all set to face the stormy March . Mid terms and events are up next . I'm excited and nervous . I ponder upon the stars and thanked Him for the faith He gave me. Reminiscing wasn't as bad as it seems to be. I think that was the remedy I used today to erase all those anger and frustration that were overwhelming me. I'm sorry that I let the furious self take over the helpless soul. I'm just a normal human being. but then, everything that happened, it made me realized that I have everyone next to me , all the way when the world comes down.


thank you :)


I'm alive today, and I will live through the day to be the best I could be. I'll lie on the bed and think of what could used to be, not what could have been. Yea, I think I'll just go with this remedy until I find a better self-soothing thing to do.( Larrisa Wan,2011)





Alhamdullilah :)

Labels: