Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I am a FREAK. yay
· flawless,
· I miss,
· Hello :)
· Life is GOOD.
· figured ,
· Dear Mak and Abah,
· You give me butterflies ,
· paint my heart like no other ,
· pray;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Up and here we go :)
Saturday, March 19, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My unusual Saturday night fever . *giggles* :p

Today has been completely unproductive. I dont know why. == Been texting the whole day. I miss him terribly. get well soon. LY ♥ I had late breakfast with Jue , and then WAS planning to do revisions .


... and I failed. My soul ffk me . HAHAHAHA.


So I have assignments ( written ones) for BBM110 , and BEL260. and *take a deep breath* MAT112. gesh , this sem gonna ends in few more weeks. Seniors are leaving and I'm struggling. struggling to juggle everything . I am always tired nowadays. Biological clock is screwed . HAHA. *sigh

It's weekend and most of my friends went back home . Leaving me and Shikin here in Kuantan. Had a talk with Superboy last night. PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF . I'm worried :| Been chatting with Ridwan and Syiken lately. Okay, ada rahsia kerajaan . Ehehehehehe :p Akmal is back in Kuantan . yeayyyy ! :-D glad to have you back dude ! :))

Abang Syahid just got discharge . me is a happy girl . Alhamdulillah :) Esok event senior MC110. all the you guys, you'll do well ! :) Facebook da tak gila. I'm happy too. :) Chatbox are all a-0-kay :D Haha. Penat lah. Hurm.


Nak pegi TC once everything siap. can i ? :)



Labels: , ,