Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· MNN ,
· Modern Contemporary.
· :)
· Mentally Exhausted .
· This goes to you.
· Not another Sunday ;
· Surprise !
· Up and here we go :)
· I am a FREAK. yay
· flawless,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

UPDATES.
Friday, April 1, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Not really in the mood lately. I shall start this non-photo post today with a happy goodbyes to March and waiting impatiently for the arrival of April :)

*pause for a split second and continue*

This week has been hell. full of ups and down , and well, I had to deal with my campaign . Completely bewildered and awful. the fuck , seriously. My carry marks are so low. *sigh* DL is a complete NO NO now. all I can hope for is more pointer. at least 3 pointer, please. PRETTY PLEASE? MAT112 and BBM110 are not showing any mercy. same goes to CTU151 and OMT172. How is it possible for me to continue ace-ing my carry marks if they're acting in such WAYS?

Oh wait, my bad . My fault. Heh.


Though, I am now only physically and mentally prepared for final. Study wise? Not YET. tra la la la :-D Soon, I supposed. Am now busy dealing with my campaign for the election . VP yaw ;D So , got to work hard . grrr . Anyhoo, I went out the big brothers yesterday for dinner. Uzair Halim, Ikhfar Idris , and Syahid Sokri . Omgeee , superduperhappy *beams happily* :DDD Uzair fetched me from the house and we headed to Cahaya Muda. Discussed guy stuffs over dinner . Didn't understand most of it , but heh, whatever . Thank you, abangs ♥ (; I feel loved okeh. Haha.


Chatted with Uzair when I got back home. :) The abangs literally made my day. Thank you again. Heh :'D today I had my campaign together with the other candidates. It was nerve wrecking but at the end of the day, everything went well. Alhamdulillah :) Next will be on Monday. Tomorrow, I will be having dinner with BODs with new MPP.


SORRY THAT I'M BORING TO TALK TO YOU SOMETIMES. My blog is so boring? Blergh.



Dinner later with Superboy. CAN'T WAIT :)

Labels: , , ,