Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· paint my heart like no other ,
· pray;
· tranquil , at last.
· A night of good old times .
· There's always rainbows after the rain.
· Flying without wings
· Dear March ,
· The brothers .
· Kurnia ;
· all because , im flaming in the inside ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

You give me butterflies ,
Saturday, March 12, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SORRY, THAT I HAVE BEEN MIA FOR SO LONG. :)


Mym . dia cantek :')


Hey hey. blog has been dusty . SORRY. so hari ini hari Jumaat , penghulu segala hari . :) The week day ended normal I guess. Slept the whole afternoon as I was in definite stress-o-meter. Plus, hari hujan . Ah, heaven :'D Selesai presentation CTU151 . First time I did badly during my presentation. Err forget it == Slept during HKR111. Depan lecturer . Memang lah kan . Err sorry . :( Yang tengah buat presentation tuh pun , SORRY. I don't meant to be rude. * senyum comel*

Saw Lutfi . Ngeee . kachak ;) Uzair as well. HI :-D After class , my classmates and I headed to Noor Cafe to have our lunch. Okay , their lunch. Saya takde mood nak makan. and , guess who did I saw ?

*drumrolls*


IQBAL SOKRI !! :-D Hahahaha. sumpah excited giler kot . Kekeke :p After like, a month plus tak jumpa. Hehe. Never expect that he would showed up at that time . LOL. Headed home and clean the house. At night , I had my dinner with Atul. Had crazy time talking to her :) Thankyouverymuch . *teary eyes* :p Hihihihi. Texted Superboy. Dearest stalker, please stay away from him. TYVM :') Glad you're feeling all better. and sorry, I da buad yang terbaik untuk Maths. Hurm. Texted Iqbal again and ask him whether he want to hang out or not. at around 11 like that, he said he's fetching me . Hee hee . Excited okeh ? :'D

Jadi saya pun keluar dengan abang - abang saya yang kacak tuh . Heh. Me, Iqbal , Syahid , Syafiq and 8 :)) Triple the happiness ! :DD The moment I saw Iqbal and Syahid talking to each other , I was like , OMG REFLECTION . lols ! :p Hahaha. Da kata kembar kan? Hehe. Minum air sahaja di JUARA. Kedai sebelah JUARA , sbb JUARA tutup == Abang-abang rushing sbb esok nak kena bangun awal . Erm *muka comel* sorry, iklan kejap. Heee.


They made my day , literally. walaupun sekejap je tapi best :)


THANK YOU , ABANGs ! :DD


Balik rumah dan bersembang dengan Ejat . Ask him to design my class t-shirt. Tak bgtau diorang lagi, tp nanti lah. ble bendanya da ade, baru gtau :) Trying to put myself into a whole new perspective . I shall not the old , clumsy ATIKA then :) Just wait and see. Esok bakal berbonding bersama Atul dan Adi ( maybe) and do my revision . Fired up lah weh. Seriously, I think I'm going to screw up my BBM mid term. GREATTTT . *sniffs* :( Okay, whatever.









Okay , it's already four in the morning *hits bed* GOOD NIGHT ;)


Labels: , ,