Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· More than words.
· :)
· Seriously ,
· If I was you, girl .
· UPDATES.
· MNN ,
· Modern Contemporary.
· :)
· Mentally Exhausted .
· This goes to you.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Bittersweet Reminiscenes.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



I'm writing this , with tears at the end of my eyes. I'm crying , knowing that this moment will come . It will appear at last . I sat down, thinking how all of you will be away when April ends. *sigh* The nostalgic flashbacks are here. I miss talking to my abangs . I miss going all random with Aja and Wanie. I miss talking to Akak. Going all excited seeing Shemi and so much more. I miss being at their events , and helping them in every way possible. Now, all of them seems busy . and I am hereby , apologizing if I have ever annoy any of you . I'm sorry :'( Getting on your nerves , without me knowing . Sorry.


Ignorance is what I do not wish now. but, I guess everyone have their own reasons?

Sorry, overreacted.


I'm pretty sure, and I hope , at the end of the day, when it all really comes down to one ; to cherish everything we had, all we want really is to be close to somebody, right? So this thing, where we all keep our distance and pretend not to care about each other, it's usually a load of bullshit. I'm hoping hard it is. So, we tend to pick and choose who we want to remain close to, and once we've chosen those people, we tend to stick close by. No matter how much they hurt us, the people that are still with you at the end of the day , those are the ones worth keeping. And sure, sometimes close can be too close :)


| FRIENDSHIP is the rainbow between two hearts sharing seven colors: feelings, love, sadness, happiness, truth, faith, secret & respect - FizaKipassusahmati,2011.


To the seniors ,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS LITTLE GIRL SMILING MOST OF THE TIME AND STRIVE FOR THE BEST. :)


I wish all of you the best of both worlds , strive the hardest and keep in touch. TAKE CARE . ♥

Labels: