Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· save the words for last.
· Seronottnyaaaa ;
· Everything ;
· million years.
· so far yet so near.
· Inceptionally Blown.
· What the hell.
· Entah lah.
· Its a maggot thinking.
· I don't understand.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Depth of Faith.
Friday, April 15, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
First of all ,

HAPPY TWENTY-FIRST TO SYAHID and IQBAL ! :))

( just multiple the photo below . haaa, dapat lah Iqbal . Iqbal is Syahid's twin. huahuahua ! :-) )

Maddy sort of brings out my spirit and joy for them seniors . Thank you , love :)


HAFIS PUTRA TAK PERCAYA ADA GAMBAR DIA PRE-GRAD !
NAHHHHHHHH!

*gambar candid from Maddy's* Heh :'D


I think I saw Uzair, Hady. Put , Kuat , Happiness Stealer :p ( Sarel lah) , err - Chai ? Amer ?
Haha.
Kecik sangat lah. Dah lah saya rabun (--")

YEAY ! I WON ! PROVEN ! PUT ! NAK BASKIN ROBBIN !!! :'DDD





So, it's official. Today is the day where the seniors officially graduate from UCSA. I am overwhelmed seeing them glowing as they captured their last moments together . Tears in the eyes , because they are not good at goodbyes. I am 519 km away and all I could do was to be jealous of them since I was not able to be there in flesh . Sorry guys :'( I hoped Maddy's presence gave all of you the heart-warming attitude , because she's my other half. Thank you Maddy , Zee and Syafiq for the photos. I REALLY WISH I WAS THERE ASDFGHJKL; !!!! *bang head on the wall* miahiahiahia ! >:)



MC110P6 ; memories with each and every one of them . LOVES :')



Abang-abang saya yang kamcak dan comel . I'm going to miss you guys terribly :-D




Kanak-kanak Ribena . Heh.



Them again :)


Sayu tengok gambar dan captions mereka. Lepas nie takde dah nak bergurau senda , nak bertegur sapa di tangga . Alahai :( Congrats to Timie for winning the Anugerah Khas , first of the batch. I wanna be just like you. :-) Heh ! :)) Currently going through old files and photos. I miss the old self. The innocent wannabe self. Haha. Epic , wait , ill update it at the next post okay? Today's hang out at Ayuni was fun . and well, epic again . Hihihihi :-) Chatted with Ayip and Uzair via Facebook. PAWNED twice by Ayip. Grrrr. Getting tired by the minutes. Hmm.


and you know what? Atika tak study langsung kottttttttttt ! bagus tak Atika nie? WAHAHAHAHA ! Kbye. -.-" Need to start studying , seriously. Erm . going back to watching TV and TUMBLR now. Lols :)) Amer , nak pegi celup jugak ! hehe x)



See ya in the next post ! :-D

Labels: , ,