Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Bittersweet Reminiscenes.
· More than words.
· :)
· Seriously ,
· If I was you, girl .
· UPDATES.
· MNN ,
· Modern Contemporary.
· :)
· Mentally Exhausted .


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I don't understand.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tak faham betul dengan orang zaman sekarang nie. Rapat dengan kawan sendiri pun nak sakit hati ke? Pfft. I know him before you, so what's the problem now? I don't want all this to be an issue , but you guys just put more gasoline into the fire. GAWD . Stop emphasizing on the fact that he started the whole thing . Stop defending anyone. Be neutral for once. grrrr. Stop freaking my friend out. He's annoyed enough . fortunately. I rapat dengan dia je, jadi isu lah kan. Like c'mon , he's my good friend . Memang patut lah dia rapat dengan i. kan kan kan ? zzzzz. and it's so obvious you like him . and jangan asyik ckp , " dia memang macam tuh " I won't buy it . Lain oke. Takde nya sama.





*rolls eyes* WHATEVER lah.

Labels: