Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· UPDATES.
· MNN ,
· Modern Contemporary.
· :)
· Mentally Exhausted .
· This goes to you.
· Not another Sunday ;
· Surprise !
· Up and here we go :)
· I am a FREAK. yay


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

If I was you, girl .
Saturday, April 2, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Just got back from MPP's 2011 Gala Night :) Overall it was OKAY . Not really emphasizing on anything. Hee. Fiq , Uzair's friend was the official photographer for the night. Nothing special happen, only the fact that I got to take pictures with the peoples there. The abangs ; Syahid and 8 showed up , making me all gleeful. Berbonding with the girls at my table. Auntie officiated the event and we began eating. Haha. After that, we took pictures and started the karaoke session. The seniors went all microphone craze . Lol . While yours truly had fun raping the DSLR. Ngeee :') PHOTO FREAKS . Sorry lah hor. Lols. Then went back home , sent by my senior. Thank you :)


Online now . Chatting . Grrr.



I need to get my study mode activated. Finals is just 18 days away. *gasp

Labels: