Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· What the hell.
· Entah lah.
· Its a maggot thinking.
· I don't understand.
· Bittersweet Reminiscenes.
· More than words.
· :)
· Seriously ,
· If I was you, girl .
· UPDATES.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Inceptionally Blown.
Friday, April 8, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Happy Friday, everyone :) I'm back blogging for today . Hee hee hee . So, today I did nothing much expect doing the laundry and cleaning my room. :) Check up on the peoples because I want to know how are they doing. Cooked my own nasi goreng , and ...... i failed -.-"" Nasi goreng nampak macam sangat pelik , tapi rasa sedap. Hehe. Tak jadi bagi Superboy. SEGAN :| Heee. Went online and TUMBLR-ing. Getting more and more addicted everyday. Heh :)) Kacau-ed everyone on Facebook cuz I'm bored. Ibu jari lepuh sebab terkena air panas. Haih ;( Causing me to wear my kiddie plaster. comel oke. Heh :'D

Then , slept at around 4. Woke up at 6. Took a bath and left for dinner. At first , Nadia and I hit Secret Recipe because of my sudden cravings of cake. Hihi. Then we headed to Cahaya Muda for dinner. Total cash spent today? RM40 :-D but it was all worth it. Going back to Klang next Wednesday . Until Sunday. WOW, excited kot .:)) Cik Kikin told me the result of the election. Alhamdulillah , I won . I am now the official Vice President of UCSA's 2011/2012 Student Council :)) Thank you to all who voted :D Insya-Allah, I'll perform my level best . WAHAHAHAHA ;D


Waiting for Nadia to finish downloading her movie. Pastuh , balik umah. KENYANG sangat kot ;p Balik umah nak study untuk final quiz OMT182 :) damn , HICCUPS *rolls eyes* -,-


Have a great weekend , everyone :)



:)

Labels: ,