Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· If I was you, girl .
· UPDATES.
· MNN ,
· Modern Contemporary.
· :)
· Mentally Exhausted .
· This goes to you.
· Not another Sunday ;
· Surprise !
· Up and here we go :)


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Seriously ,
Sunday, April 3, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm angry now. REALLY ANGRY. This raging fury is about to explode anytime. To those who thinks they are my friends should know who am I really is. Being offended but what I said, is so cliché. If I were to be you, I should really consider of saying this that way. FUCK. Have you ever thought how much you've hurt me in the process that you quoted , " getting to know each other" ? I don't give a damn to what you're going to say after you read this. I hate the way you treat me now. You left me stranded and acted like I was never a part of you before. Oh, brava . Genius ay ? I mean , duh , who am I? I was never cool and never pretty . Booooooo Atika . I don't need your sympathy or empathy anymore. FULLSTOP.


This is only the beginning of an end. I'm sorry that I failed. I guess I have to get used of losing more and more friends now. I was never perfect in your eyes. and yes, I'm sad. Thank you for everything. From now onwards , I'll be independent. I have always been independent. I don't need friends who took me for granted and who stab me at the back. Enough is enough. I've learn my lessons.



and yes, get the fuck out of my life now . PLEASE.

Labels: ,