Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Inceptionally Blown.
· What the hell.
· Entah lah.
· Its a maggot thinking.
· I don't understand.
· Bittersweet Reminiscenes.
· More than words.
· :)
· Seriously ,
· If I was you, girl .


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

so far yet so near.
Sunday, April 10, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Nurul Dizamira Atika Binti Mohd Sikun :)



After today, I guess I'm replaceable. I'm no longer important and I am no longer special to you. We've drifted apart just because you're ought to be with the one you're comfortable with. No more calls and no more texts. No more hello and goodbyes at the hallway. Everything faded. Fading slowly. If I know this is how it's going to end, I would have never be apart of you in the first place. Thank you for everything. I'm sorry if I have sinned at you. I shall moved on now and face the music alone. This girl will cherished all the memories of all of us together.






With love,
Atika Sikun . xx

Labels: