Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Entah lah.
· Its a maggot thinking.
· I don't understand.
· Bittersweet Reminiscenes.
· More than words.
· :)
· Seriously ,
· If I was you, girl .
· UPDATES.
· MNN ,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

What the hell.
Friday, April 8, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


I'm sorry , I'm not perfect.


Shall stop being so over the top when the reality is not as cool as it seems. I've sinned . I'm sorry. Sometimes, it feels like when I tell them the way I feel, it's like they hear me but they're not listening. Rasa sangat blur malam nie. Kepenatan barangkali, setelah pulang dari TC sebentar tadi. Thank you , akak :D This post is not emo, mind you. I'm just tired and I need loads of rest. Nak mendiamkan diri untuk hujung minggu nie, boleh? You can reach me by texts or calls. If and only if , I managed to restrain myself from going online ehehehe :p Tapi macam tak boleh je? Adehhh. Finals is just a week away . Done with the election today. Thank you to those who voted. Had fun with the seniors. Had a great lunch with Nadia and Shikin. Berbonding with the DDZ seniors. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-D okay, tu je. Heh. Akan rindukan mereka nanti :'| Thank you for the surprising surprise, MUH. Love it :) Will keep it well ♥ Going to clean up the house tomorrow. Had a chat over the phone with Mak. Thank you , Mak. Having sukaneka taman this Sunday. new orientation on the 18th. Can't wait . Oh, and so many friend requests -.- Tak nak approve boleh? *gelak jahat* :'p tak jahat mana pun, but whatever. Lol. Want to update Zero. and write more short fics . HELL YEAH ;)) now is HIGHed reblogging on TUMBLR. ow yeahhh ;) No more headache . Sorry I made you worry :/ Will not do it again. Hehe.







shudupshuduwap padada turututudoo *whistle* ta ta ta ! :)

Labels: ,